Address:5046 W Linebaugh Ave, Tampa, Florida, 33624
With a rapid growth, 3 locations, and our same day delivery we have to make sure we always have a dedicated and reliable warehouse team to make sure we can fulfill orders to customers to continue to hold our “99.99% of orders ship same day” statement.
Warehouse Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
- Review all orders to determine if they were picked correctly.
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized.
- Help with special projects as needed
- Support the warehouse manager as needed
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list
- Examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items; Appropriately report/record any discrepancies
- To accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner
- Ensure warehouse/equipment is maintained on a regular basis
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area
- To accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on the cycle count list
- Adhere to and enforce company specific safety policies
- Flexibility to perform other job-related tasks as deemed necessary by management
Warehouse Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have experience in warehouse structure
- Valid Driver's License or a reliable method to work
- Must be able to pass a background check, as well as drug screening
- Must be available Monday through Friday
- Must be able to lift boxes, some light some heavy and stand/work up to 8 hours
- Must be self-directed
- The right individual will be punctual and on time and have a good attendance record.
No work on Weekends or Holidays.
Pensions or 401K programs at this time.